How LSH Helps Restore the Gift of HearingHearing
Our sense of hearing allows us to enjoy much of our everyday lives from music and voices to the sounds of nature. It can be hard to admit that we are losing our hearing. According to hear.com, people in the U.S. wait an average of 7 years after noticing the first signs of hearing loss before doing something about it. Do you or a loved one need hearing aids?
Have you lived in one of the 12 California counties listed below for the past three years (36 months)?
- Los Angeles
- San Bernardino
- San Diego
- San Luis Obispo
- Santa Barbara
Who Should Apply?
- People who have an eye condition that will benefit from one of the sponsored surgeries / treatments and lack health insurance but earn too much to qualify for Medi-Cal or other similar programs.
- People who have an Adjusted Gross Annual Income (AGI) between $15,000 – $30,000 and do not have property other than their home and/or a car.
What You Need
- Verification of identity – social security card, driver’s license, passport, or visa.
- Verification of residency – utility bills, telephone bills or rental agreement with your name and address.
- Health insurance documentation or written explanation of lack of coverage.
- Recent Audiogram – if you have one, or contact LSH for help finding a provider to obtain an audiogram.