How to Qualify – LSH Sight Services
LSH helps qualified individuals who live in our California Service Area and meet our guidelines.
See if you or a loved one qualifies for funding for cataract surgery, as well as for retinal detachment and other eye issues.
LSH Service Area
Have you lived in one of the 12 California counties listed below for the past three years (36 months)?
- Los Angeles
- San Bernardino
- San Diego
- San Luis Obispo
- Santa Barbara
Who Should Apply
- People who have an eye condition that may benefit from one of the sponsored surgeries or procedures and lack health insurance but earn too much to qualify for Medi-Cal or other similar programs.
- People who have an Adjusted Gross Annual Income (AGI) between $17,600 and $30,000.
What You Need
- Verification of Identity – social security card, driver’s license, passport, or visa.
- Verification of Residency – utility bills, telephone bills or rental agreement with your name and address.
- Health Insurance documentation or written explanation of lack of coverage.
- Doctor’s eye exam or report showing the diagnosis, or contact LSH for help finding a doctor to obtain a diagnosis.
|CALL for Application:|
|EMAIL for Application|
|EMAIL Application to:|
|FAX Application to:|
|MAIL Application to:|
|3450 East Spring St. #212|
|Long Beach, CA 90806|
Questions about Applying?