How to Qualify – LSH Hearing Services
LSH helps people, including those with medicare or insurance, in our California Service Area who meet our guidelines to obtain critically needed hearing aids. If the applicant meets the guidelines, LSH will provide hearing aids to the applicant, dispensed through a local hearing aid dispensary.
How to Qualify for LSH Hearing Services
LSH helps people in our California Service Area who meet our guidelines to obtain critically needed hearing aids. If the applicant meets the guidelines, LSH will provide hearing aids to the applicant, dispensed through a local hearing aid dispensary.
LSH Service Area
Have you lived in one of the 12 California counties listed below for the past three years (36 months)?
- Los Angeles
- San Bernardino
- San Diego
- San Luis Obispo
- Santa Barbara
Who Should Apply
- People who will benefit from hearing aids and who meet our guidelines.
- People who have an Adjusted Gross Annual Income (AGI) between $17,600 and $30,000.
What You Need
- Verification of Identity – driver’s license, passport or visa.
- Verification of Residency – utility bills, telephone bills or rental agreement with your name and address.
- Health Insurance documentation or written explanation of lack of coverage.
- Recent Audiogram – if you have one, or contact LSH for help obtaining an audiogram.
|CALL for Application:|
|EMAIL for Application|
|EMAIL Application to:|
|FAX Application to:|
|MAIL Application to:|
|3450 East Spring St. #212|
|Long Beach, CA 90806|
Questions about Applying?
For those who have difficulty using the phone helpful resources can be found below:
Keeping deaf and disabled Californians connected by providing special telephones and other forms of communication.
Captioned Telephone Calls
CapTel serves hard of hearing persons who can benefit from word-for-word captions of everything said by the other party in a telephone conversation.
California Relay Service
If you have limitations with hearing or speaking, a specially-trained Communications Assistant (CA) can relay telephone conversations for all of your calls.